FFL TRANSFER FEES
Transfer Fee $25
$15 discount for LEO, First Responders, Veterans and Activer Duty.
$10 discount for TX LTC Holders.
FFL Transfer Fee $70
(No transfer fees if bought through Silencer Shop) If Form 4 is Denied, there's a 15% restocking fee if new forms aren't submitted within 30 days.
*We are a Powered By Silencer Shop Dealer.
If you have purchased your firearm online, you will need to complete the FFL Transfer process so that you can legally own your gun. We want to make that process as smooth as possible. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you take the next step:
Receiving an FFL Transfer through AR Tactical Custom LLC is fast, easy, and hassle-free! Please follow the easy step-by-step guide below:
First, complete your transaction with the seller or dealer; then send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include ALL of the following information for EACH transfer:
- The DESCRIPTION of the firearm(s) with any order, invoice or auction numbers.
- The SELLER’s information — name of person or business, a reliable phone number and email address or fax number. We MUST have an e-mail for your seller/dealer.
- The BUYER’s information — full name (with any nickname), a reliable phone number andemail address.
Upon receiving all of the information above, we’ll gladly contact the seller/dealer on your behalf and initiate the FFL Transfer. You will also receive a forwarded copy of our correspondence for your records. *Any missing or omitted information will delay the transfer process. Please submit the information above even if we are on "file" with your seller to decrease the chance of any errors or missing information from the seller in the package.
Secondly, please wait for a call from us.
When the item arrives, per federal law, we inspect it to verify that the serial number on the actual firearm(s) matches the seller’s paperwork. Then we have to log it into our ATF Firearms Log. We do allow customers ONE (1) full week (from date of pick-up call or voicemail) to pick-up their transfer. Because vault space is limited, any longer time will require previous consent and/or agreed upon storage fees ($5.00 per Day).
Our regular business hours are:
Tuesday thru Friday… (12:00pm to 6:00pm) by Appointment.
Saturdays…………….............. (12:00pm to 4:00pm) by Appointment
Sun & Mon…………............ (CLOSED)
We are always here to help. We will help you through the entire process so that the transfer goes smoothly, and you can receive your firearm quickly.
TRANSFER GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
TRANSFER GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
- If you are a NON-U.S. CITIZEN, per federal law, please bring ALL of your immigration status documents WITH YOU when you come in to complete the paperwork so that we can verify the authenticity of them and make copies. If you are unsure of what to bring, bring it ALL, or contact us during regular business hours for clarification. We will NOT transfer any firearms without these documents. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We allow our transferees ONE (1) WEEK to pick up their transfers after receiving notice that it's ready for pick up. Any additional time will require prior store consent and/or storage fees ($5.00 per day). Any items left beyond one month without proper communication, will be designated abandoned and become legal property of the store without compensation to transferee.
- The FFL Transfer fee is due for each firearm upon submission of the background check. The fee is due even if the background check is put on "DELAYED" status by the ATF/FBI. Upon approval of the submitted background check, you will promptly receive a call or an e-mail from us for you to come in to finalize the paperwork and legally take possession of your item.
- If the background check comes back "DENIED" anytime during the process, the transferee is still responsible for the transfer fee per firearm and the cost of return of the firearm to the seller. If we are unable to return the firearm to the seller/dealer the item will then become the legal property of the store without compensation to the transferee, If a buying price cant be agreed.
- We reserve the right to decline service to anyone who does not follow our transfer guidelines and policies and/or exhibits any rude, obnoxious, or condescending attitudes toward our team and other valued guests either on the phone, via e-mail, or in person. If this happens, we will not initiate the transfer, allow the transfer to proceed and/or return the firearm to the sender. SIMPLE RULE: Be Nice.
Thank you so very much for the opportunity to earn your business through this transfer. You will be receiving your purchase in a safe and clean environment and in a very timely manner. We promise everyone first-class service so, with that being said, we do ask for everyone's cooperation with our guidelines and policies.